Tough, safe, and efficient land drilling rigs. Customized to fit your specific needs.
Veristic specializes in innovative engineering & customized solutions to enhance safety & efficiency for oil and gas drillers.
Veristic specializes in innovative engineering and customized solutions to enhance safety and efficiency for oil and gas drillersLearn More
Do you need a nameplate? Let Veristic certify your mast, derrick, or substructure. Click to see how it's done.
In the oilfield it's safety first. Veristic can make sure your equipment meets today's standards. Click to find out what kinds of inspections Veristic can do for you.
Modifications and Upgrades
For deeper wells and longer horizontal runs, the rig you have may not cut it. Click to see how Veristic can help you increase the ratings on your mast and substructure.
Is something not right with your structure? Do you have a traveling block issue? Need to figure out what's wrong with your crown? Click to see how we can help.
We focus on customers working with 100% safety and less time. Veristic's products are tried, tested, and designed with over 50 years of experience behind them.
Drilling contractors turn to Veristic when they want a new drilling rig customized just the way they want.
Look below to see some of our handiwork:
Cactus Drilling Rig Fleet
- Purchased very first Rocket Rig
- 25 C/D Series Rocket Rigs
- 4 Original A-Series Rocket Rigs
- 6 E-Series Rocket Rigs
Unit BOSS Rig
- 13 rigs delivered
- Self-stacking substructure
- Rocket Rig style mast
- 800k hook load
Scandrill Scan Vision Rig
- 1 Million pound hook load
- 25,000 ft drilling capacity
- Hydraulically raised mast
- Box-on-Box substructure
- 7 - 800k hook load Rocket Rigs
- 1 - 500k hook load Rocket Rig
- Self-elevating drill floor
- 22,000 ft drilling capacity
Nomac Rig Walkers
- 11 Sets of Rig Walkers
- 12 Substructures modified
- 2 sizes matched to rig widths
Scandrill Cross & Endeavor
- Rocket Rig C and D Series
- 800k hook load
- Equipped With Rig Walkers